Vehicle owners know that repainting their vehicles can be very expensive and time-consuming.
With this understanding, they often choose to have their automobile wrapped.
Wrapping a car bumper is an economical approach to revitalizing your car’s appearance, permeating it with new energy, and promoting your brand.
Furthermore, metro restyling car wrap provides long-term protection to the car’s paint.
These protective and stylish layers can aid in inhibiting the blemishes and marks that occur with daily exposure to harsh elements and driving.
But how much is a wrap for a car? And what does the procedure involve?
Let’s discuss the average costs linked with wrapping an automobile and how to wrap a car.
Which Factors Affect The Car Wrap Cost?
Although a skilled car owner can apply it himself, it is better to employ experts.
Several things can ruin the blue vinyl wrap during installation, and many folks won’t get it right on the first attempt.
Consider these things before getting in touch with a professional.
- What sort of vehicle do you have? Bigger vehicles will be costlier to wrap. You should also consider their design. Intricate cars need more work, increasing the final cost.
- What type of finish do you want? There are different types of finishes, and each has a specific price tag.
- You will have to pay more if there is any kind of body kit on your automobile. Custom colors and parts add to the projects’ intricacy.
- Do you want to cover just a part of your vehicle or the entire vehicle? Often, brands decide to wrap just a part of the automobile. They might put the company name and logo. The more you want to wrap, the higher the price will be.
How Much Does It Cost To Wrap A Vehicle?
Blue wraps for cars are created of durable vinyl materials with a splash of PVC for strength. Their price can be between $5 and $15 per square foot.
However, the deployment cost can be between $3 and $5 per square foot. Sometimes, professionals charge $19 per square foot.
This cost doesn’t account for the cover type you have to pick, as the material’s type or quality will be determined by the car’s type and curvature you are trying to cover.
The average price for vehicle wrap ideas can be between $1800 and $8000. However, it can get as costly as $10,000 to $12,000.
Price for Vehicle Wrap Based on the Type of Vehicle
- Coupe or compact: $2000
- Sedan: $3000
- Compact crossover: $3500
- Full-size SUV: $4000
- Sports car: $5000 to $10,000
- Truck: $4000
Price for Vehicle Wrap Based on the Type of Finish
- Metallic: $11.99 for 5ft x 1ft and $191.36 for 50ft x 5ft
- Carbon: $12.99 for 5ft x 1.5ft and $249 for 50ft x 5ft
- Gloss: $3.40 per square foot and $59.99 for 25 square foot
- Matte: $9.88 for 1ft x 5ft and $299.99 for 50ft x 5ft
Car wrapping is an effective approach to transforming your car’s look and shielding the paint.
The DIY car wrapping project can cost between $500 and $750. Nevertheless, a professional can charge between $1800 and $6000.
For more information, follow CarDecent for vehicle maintenance tips and car wrap ideas in the United States.